TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This website is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of Professor P Enterprises, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website. Trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this Agreement grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or the name of Professor P Enterprises, LLC or its affiliates.
4. Intended Audience.
This Website is for adults 18 years of age or older who reside in the United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Professor P Enterprises, LLC and meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. We make no claims that the Website or its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5. Temporary Interruptions.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Website may occur, including from events outside of out of our control. You also understand and agree that we have no control over third-party networks or service(s) that we may use.
6. Website Use.
Professor P Enterprises, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials,
products or services in violation of any law. Your use of the Website is at the discretion of Professor P Enterprises, LLC and Professor P Enterprises, LLC may terminate your use of the Website at any time with or without notice to you.
7. Changes to Website
The content on the Website may change from time-to-time but is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any material on the Website may be out-of-date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
8. Prohibited Uses
YOU MAY USE THE WEBSITE ONLY FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT. You agree NOT to use the Website:
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree NOT to:
· Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
· Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
· Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
9. Information You Provide.
You agree that information you provide is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Professor P Enterprises, LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PROFESSOR P ENTERPRISES, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
12. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PROFESSOR P ENTERPRISES, LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Use of Information.
14. Copyrights and Copyright Agent.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide notice to our Copyright Agent, who can be reached as follows:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Applicable Law.
You agree that the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Professor P Enterprises, LLC or its affiliates shall be held in a court in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
17. Limitation on Time to File Claims.
The failure of Professor P Enterprises, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Professor P Enterprises, LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Professor P Enterprises, LLC.
Professor P Enterprises, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
20. Relationship of the Parties.
Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such.
21. Entire Agreement.
22. Contact Information.
Professor P Enterprises, LLC can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.