APPLAWZ HELPS YOU HELP YOUR STUDENTS
Applawz reinforces and enhances your advising. Applawz encourages students to really think about why they want to go to law school and then helps them understand what it takes to apply. It walks students through every step of the process from creating their LSAC account to deposit fees and commitment forms (and thank you notes). It helps students develop a plan and stay on schedule, so they can come to you better prepared.
APPLAWZ HELPS STUDENTS STAY ORGANIZED
Applawz helps students practice the skills you want them to have, like time management, attention to detail, and organization. They will learn how to break down major projects into smaller pieces to achieve their goals. For example, one of the features in Applawz is a customizable calendar function that students can use to schedule study-time for the LSAT.
What Your Students Get with Applawz
Applawz was created by a professor with over 10 years of experience as a Pre-Law Advisor and was inspired by her students.
Your students pay a one-time price of $4.99 for 20 months of access, an entire application cycle and then some.
- a customizable calendar so students can stay on track (especially helpful for scheduling LSAT prep!)
- a step-by-step explanation of each part of the law school application process
- a to-do list with check-off functions that break down the process into small, achievable pieces
- a place to write notes
- a spreadsheet to organize a list of schools
- pop-up applause when students finish major tasks to keep things a little bit silly (Applawz. Applause. Get it??)
- the ability to access their account using a phone, laptop, or tablet